Author Topic: .Mac Podcast Pack  (Read 3241 times)

Offline antony

• Super Duper Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://ant.sillydog.org/
.Mac Podcast Pack
« on: December 18, 2006, 09:59:14 AM »
Podcast like a pro!

Apple provides .Mac members 10 different free .Mac Podcast Packs for making greater Podcast. Those Podcast Pack were designed for background music. And .Mac members have free and exclusive access to the Podcast Pack, which includes professional music jingles and voiceovers. To hear more about what these jingles can do for your podcasts, listen as professional voiceover talent Joe Cipriano shares ideas and examples.

The .Mac Podcast Packs include:
  • Alternative Rock
  • Blues
  • Cinematic
  • Country
  • Electronic
  • Jazz
  • Rock and pop
  • Urban
  • Voice Over
  • World

Offline Xairbusdriver

• Administrator
  • TS Addict
  • 27" iMac (mid-17), Big Sur, Mac mini, Catalina
    • View Profile
    • Mid-South Weather
.Mac Podcast Pack
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 02:25:10 PM »
Many moons ago they also had some FreePlay tracks, I've used them often. I don't think they are available, any longer at .Mac, however. I saw these Pod Pack last week and tried to download them, but I kept getting a warning that I had to be a paid subscriber. doh.gif How did they think I got to the page without being a subscriber? dntknw.gif Logged a complaint to 'support' but haven't heard anything from them.

Having these free 'jingles' and background music for a Podcast really makes having Garageband worth having. Never used it until needing a way to make multiple, overlapping tracks. I could do it in other apps I have, but not if I wanted to maintain left/right channels. And the individual level adjustments for each track ( automatic, if you wish ) is easier, also.

I need to return to my .Mac account ( which runs through next March, BTW ) and see if they've fixed it for me or if it was one of those 'moon phase' things! smile.gif Thanks for reminding me from half way around the world! WOW.gif

later...

Found a few comments on the Apple Forums suggesting others had the same inability to download stuff. I tried using Safari and I'm currently downloading one of the Podcast tracks. Since I do not have cookies blocked and no scripts are blocked on Apple's site, my only opinion is that Apple is 'browser-sniffing' for Safari. I certainly hope that's not the case, that smacks of M$ 'attitude', to me. P U!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 02:58:05 PM by Xairbusdriver »
THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF COUNTRIES
Those that use metric = #1 Measurement system
And the United States = The Banana system
CAUTION! Childhood vaccinations cause adults! :yes:

Offline Xairbusdriver

• Administrator
  • TS Addict
  • 27" iMac (mid-17), Big Sur, Mac mini, Catalina
    • View Profile
    • Mid-South Weather
.Mac Podcast Pack
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 03:01:04 PM »
BTW, antony, when you use "Female Narrator" with those male voice overs, does the pitch automatically change? harhar.gif Thinking.gif
THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF COUNTRIES
Those that use metric = #1 Measurement system
And the United States = The Banana system
CAUTION! Childhood vaccinations cause adults! :yes: