Author Topic: We need some Humor!!!  (Read 434205 times)

Offline Xairbusdriver

• Administrator
  • TS Addict
  • 27" iMac (mid-17), Big Sur, Mac mini, Catalina
    • View Profile
    • Mid-South Weather
Re: We need some Humor!!!
« Reply #1650 on: October 23, 2023, 11:18:47 AM »
My wife took me to one of those rummage sales. :wallbash: Had to bring me back home. :whistling: She couldn't afford the prices folks were demanding! :doh:
THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF COUNTRIES
Those that use metric = #1 Measurement system
And the United States = The Banana system
CAUTION! Childhood vaccinations cause adults! :yes:

Offline jchuzi

• TS Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: October 30, 2023, 12:30:55 PM »
 Although not in the dictionary, it is reported that "Lexophile" describes a person who loves sentences such as, "You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish," and, "To write with a broken pencil is pointless.

An annual competition is held by the 'New York Times' to see who can create the best original lexophile. This year's submissions:

◾I changed my iPod's name to Titanic. It's syncing now.
◾England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.
◾Haunted French pancakes give me the crepes.
◾This girl today said she recognized me from the Vegetarians Club, but I'd swear I've never met herbivore.
◾I know a guy who's addicted to drinking brake fluid, but he says he can stop any time.
◾A thief who stole a calendar got twelve months.
◾When the smog lifts in Los Angeles, U.C.L.A.
◾I got some batteries that were given out free of charge.
◾A dentist and a manicurist married. They fought tooth and nail.
◾A will is a dead giveaway.
◾With her marriage, she got a new name and a dress.
◾Police were summoned to a daycare center where a three-year-old was resisting a rest.
◾A bicycle can't stand alone; it's just two tired.
◾The guy who fell onto an upholstery machine last week is now fully recovered.
◾He had a photographic memory but it was never fully developed.
◾When she saw her first strands of gray hair she thought she'd dye.
◾Acupuncture is a jab well done. That's the point of it.
◾I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.
◾Did you hear about the crossed-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils?
◾When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.
◾When chemists die, they barium.
◾I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.
◾I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.
Jon

macOS 11.7.10, iMac Retina 5K 27-inch, late 2014, 3.5 GHz Intel Core i5, 1 TB fusion drive, 16 GB RAM, Epson SureColor P600, Photoshop CC, Lightroom CC, MS Office 365

Offline Xairbusdriver

• Administrator
  • TS Addict
    • View Profile
    • Mid-South Weather
« Reply #1652 on: October 30, 2023, 02:11:15 PM »
Great collection of email sigs there. Does anyone still use email besides me? 🤔

Offline krissel

• Administrator
  • TS Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: October 31, 2023, 03:05:04 PM »
Great collection of email sigs there. Does anyone still use email besides me? 🤔

I do.   :)

A Techsurvivors founder

Offline krissel

• Administrator
  • TS Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: October 31, 2023, 03:08:24 PM »
Jon, love those!   :toothgrin: ❤️

A Techsurvivors founder

Offline jchuzi

• TS Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: February 06, 2024, 12:55:04 PM »
This list may be lengthy, but it is well worth reading:

Being a little older, I am very fortunate to have someone call and check on me every day. He is from India and is very concerned about my car warranty.

I finally realize why I look so bad in pictures. It’s my face.

It only takes one slow-walking person in the grocery store to destroy the illusion that I’m a nice person.

It turns out that when asked who is your favorite child, you are supposed to pick out one of your own. I know that now.

It’s fine to eat a test grape in the produce section, but you take one bite of rotisserie chicken and it’s all, “Sir, you need to leave!”

One thing no one ever talks about, when it comes to being an older adult, is how much time we devote to keeping a cardboard box because it is, you know, a really good box.

I cannot believe I forgot to go to the gym today. That’s seven years in a row, now.

If you dropped something when you were younger, you just picked it up. When you’re older and you drop something, you stare at it for just a bit, contemplating if you actually need it any longer.

I like to make lists. I also like to leave them laying on the kitchen counter, and then guess what’s on the list when I am at the store.

A giraffe’s coffee would be cold by the time it reached the bottom of its throat. Ever think about that? No, you only think about yourself.

My kids say they want a cat for Christmas. Normally, I serve turkey -- but, hey, if it will make them happy . . .

Ask your doctor if a drug with 32 pages of side-effects is bad for you.

I relabeled all of the jars in my wife’s spice rack. I'm not in trouble yet, but the thyme is cumin.

I just read a book about marriage that says treat your wife like you treated her on your first date. So, tonight after dinner, I’m dropping her off at her parent’s house.

The best way to get back on your feet is to miss two car payments.

I love bacon. Sometimes I eat it twice a day. It takes my mind off the terrible chest pains I keep getting.

As I watch this generation try to rewrite history, one thing I am sure of is that it will be misspelled and have no punctuation.

Driver: “What am I supposed to do with this speeding ticket?” Officer: “Keep it. When you collect four of them, you get a bicycle.”

I asked a supermarket employee where they kept the canned peaches. He said, “I’ll see,” and walked away. I asked another and he also said, “I’ll see,” and walked away. In the end, I gave up and found them myself, in Aisle C.

I told my physical therapist that I broke my arm in two places. He told me to stop going to those places.

I put our scale in the bathroom corner and that’s where the little liar will stay until it apologizes.

When I was a kid, I used to watch the “Wizard of Oz” and wonder how someone could talk if they didn’t have a brain. Then I joined Facebook.

Do you ever get up in the morning, look in the mirror and think, “That can't be accurate!”

I want to be 14 again and ruin my life differently. I have lots of new ideas.

Apparently RSVP’ing to a wedding invitation with “Maybe next time” isn’t the correct response.

I just burned 1,200 calories: I forgot the pizza slices in the oven.

Who knew that the hardest thing of being an adult is figuring out what to fix for dinner and doing it every single night for the rest of your life until you die?

I hate it when people act all intellectual and talk about Mozart, when they’ve never even seen one of his paintings.

Never trust an electrician who has no eyebrows.

My neighbor knocked on my front door at 3am. 3AM!  Luckily, I was already up, playing my bagpipes.

Instead of cleaning my house, I just watch an episode of “The Hoarders,” and think, “Wow! My house looks great.”
Jon

macOS 11.7.10, iMac Retina 5K 27-inch, late 2014, 3.5 GHz Intel Core i5, 1 TB fusion drive, 16 GB RAM, Epson SureColor P600, Photoshop CC, Lightroom CC, MS Office 365

Offline Xairbusdriver

• Administrator
  • TS Addict
    • View Profile
    • Mid-South Weather
« Reply #1656 on: February 07, 2024, 09:04:47 AM »
I think this is your best contribution! :WOW: :thanx:
Of course, considering the source that's not saying much! :wallbash: :whistling: :coolio:

Offline krissel

• Administrator
  • TS Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: February 07, 2024, 12:17:35 PM »
Thanks, Jon!  We needed that. At least I did.   :yes: :toothgrin:

A Techsurvivors founder