Author Topic: Just Discovered hat URLMPro Has a Mobile Version!!  (Read 417 times)

Offline Xairbusdriver

• Administrator
  • TS Addict
  • 27" iMac (mid-17), Big Sur, Mac mini, Catalina
    • View Profile
    • Mid-South Weather
Just Discovered hat URLMPro Has a Mobile Version!!
« on: September 19, 2021, 09:14:45 AM »
I rarely go anywhere on the web without using URLMPro. I either use a previously and appropriately labeled and saved bookmark or I bookmark a found site. I must admit that when the site requires a password, I usually open the site with 1Password which can usually enter that info for me.

Only today I get a group email to the dev mentioning the iOS version of URL Manager Pro. WHAT?! How did I miss the fact that there is a free version of that app?! You will need iOS 13 or later. And, of course, you'll need the OS X version if you want to have access to all the bookmarks you've already saved in that version.

Installation is the normal, 'click-the-GET-button' simplicity! There is an "In-App Purchases" note, but I have never seen a request for payment even for the continual updating of the desktop version. :Thinking:

This is some of the best news I've heard since my wife bought an electric kettle!!! :yes: :WOW: :thumbup: :laughhard:
THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF COUNTRIES
Those that use metric = #1 Measurement system
And the United States = The Banana system
CAUTION! Childhood vaccinations cause adults! :yes: