Archives > 2007

FormulatePro

<< < (3/3)

Andrew de los Reyes:
QUOTE(sluggo @ Dec 1 2007, 06:59 AM) Downloaded this freeware from Versiontracker for filling in PDF documents. When trying to use it on scanned documents that don't have defined fields within a box, the text is micro small.
As an example, I scanned and saved as PDF a memorandum blank from work. The typical To/From/Subject type. I can place the cursor next to the To, From, Subject or anyplace else on the document for that matter and begin to type. But the type is microscopic.
I can increase the size of the type by using Command/+ but it will not hold the setting if I hit Return to move down another line or if I use the cursor to move to another portion of the document.
Has anyone used this little app or had similar problems?

Hi,

if you choose the font/size while you are not editing text, it will become the default size for when you make new text. This should fix your usage problem.

Also, it would be cool if you posted questions in an email to the author or to macupdate/versiontracker. As the author, it can be annoying to register on sites to help a user.

-andrew (FormulatePro author)

Xairbusdriver:
Welcome Aboard, Andrew!
QUOTEit would be cool if you posted questions in an email to the author or to macupdate/versiontracker.Good advice and usually more efficient, too.
QUOTEAs the author, it can be annoying to register on sites to help a user.And I'd call that service above and beyond! Thanks for the effort!

But we'd also like to invite you to come by and visit (like you've got all this free time...)! We actually do recommend contacting the developer/author many times, especially when we've had good results before. Don't know why we didn't make that suggestion this time! It sure looked like we'd make it through the year with no misteakz!

krissel:
Thanks andrew for coming here to solve a problem.

Do stop by when you can. We are a friendly bunch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version