Author Topic: Posting ads?  (Read 1214 times)

Offline ()

• TS Addict
    • View Profile
    • http://
Posting ads?
« on: January 31, 2004, 11:09:33 PM »
I have posted ads on the net in the past, been very successful and with no problems at all. biggrin.gif

Well then when Yahoo began charging a fee to post on their site, I though okay, support Yahoo by posting my ad on their site. nono.gif

No today when I post a site on Recycler.com for free  smile.gif , i get bogus emails from yahoo accounts, telling me that they are out of state and so and so will conduct my business for me and send you a cashier check for the amount advertised in a week. mad.gif

The ads are bogus, i waited a week, then I got another emial, my wife became seriously ill, could you hold the item for me for a few more days and you will have a cashiers check in a few days from now.  Never shows...

So I get another email from this guy stating that the check is on it's way...  so I emailed him back and said "F@#% U!" for wasting my time...  since I had four other people here in California ready to buy, and not an out of state J!@# A%#.

Has anyone ever had this happen to you, and what can be done about it.

I just got another email from some Naomi Fumi whos' visiting Nigera and will be sending a cashiers check from some business.  All i did was emiled who ever the person was a nast email and left it at that. thumbup.gif