Author Topic: Deals, deals, deelz  (Read 6316 times)

Offline Xairbusdriver

• Administrator
  • TS Addict
  • 27" iMac (mid-17), Big Sur, Mac mini, Catalina
    • View Profile
    • Mid-South Weather
Deals, deals, deelz
« on: December 10, 2007, 09:41:22 PM »
<MacSanta> offers 20% discounts on specific developer's products each day (until midnight). Different developers each day. 10% off on any previously featured products until midnight, Dec 24. Santa has to leave at that time, ya know! smile.gif

I think this has already been posted here and the discounts are higher but limited to certain products. <Give Good Food to Your Mac!> Many of these apps have been mentioned here and got many kudos. clap.gif

Either site might offer some great bargains on those hard to buy for friends/family or even a suggestion to someone who may not know what you'd like for your Mac? biggrin.gif
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 02:22:20 PM by Xairbusdriver »
THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF COUNTRIES
Those that use metric = #1 Measurement system
And the United States = The Banana system
CAUTION! Childhood vaccinations cause adults! :yes:

Offline kimmer

• Administrator
  • TS Addict
    • View Profile
Deals, deals, deelz
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 03:01:48 AM »
Thanks, Xabd. I picked up several good deals at MacSanta last year and I'd forgotten to check it this year.

Offline Gregg

• TS Addict
    • View Profile
    • http://
Deals, deals, deelz
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 07:41:50 AM »
Mac Santa? santagrin.gif

Marry a teacher...

or get your own degree.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 07:27:29 AM by Gregg »
Ya gotta applaud those bunnies for sacrificing their hearing just so some guy in Cupertino can have better TV reception.

Offline Xairbusdriver

• Administrator
  • TS Addict
    • View Profile
    • Mid-South Weather
Deals, deals, deelz
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 02:16:06 PM »
I went ahead and bought iGlasses which I'd already used in demo mode. Wish I'd saved another 10% when it was first featured. But the 10% off I got still paid for the "shipping!" laugh.gif

Offline Xairbusdriver

• Administrator
  • TS Addict
    • View Profile
    • Mid-South Weather
Deals, deals, deelz
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 10:34:42 AM »
A late 'stocking stuffer' for a Tiger-using Mac-friend/relative? Just got the following from the makers of 1Password:
Happy Holidays Everyone!

I am feeling very festive today and decided to partner with MacZOT! to bring you some huge savings on 1Password!

This is an incredibly special time of year for me with the anticipation of Christmas. Since Christmas day is on the 25th, I had planned to celebrate by giving everyone 25% off everything in our store. However, we have also seen the celebration of Hanukkah and will soon see the start of Kwanzaa. I am feeling festive so I am going to add 8 percent (8 days and nights for Haunkkah) and 7 percent (7 days of Kwanzaa) making for an extra Merry 40% Off Sale!

The deal is so good that we can only let it run for a very limited time, so jump on over and check it out now!

<http://agilefolks.com/s/036fd3a9e>

Remember, the Online Store now supports gifts, so if you are looking for that perfect gift for someone, 1Password can't be beat! All gifts are guaranteed to be delivered in time for Christmas.

Merry Christmas!

--Dave Teare
Co-author of 1Password
Everyone is Switching to Mac!
http://switchersblog.com