Archives > 2006

Password protection on waking iBook from sleep?

(1/2) > >>

Mrious_be:
Hi Everyone,

A while ago (actually, already when i moved in to London) I tried to activate the iBook to ask for my password upon waking from sleep.
I couldn't find it though.
Feel abit stupid but if anyone can help me out in the good direction, it's probably something really simple i'm overlooking.

Thanks everyone.

P.S... My Shingles case, the rash is getting better but still (very) painful (at times) and hard to sleep, but i'll survive.

P.S2... Going to see Smiley on december 31 in Copenhagen.

Take care all.
Miss TS but as fast as we have the broadband I'll be back more regular.
We should receive the modem any day now.

sandbox:
Hey M_B, try >apple menu> preferences>securtiy>require password.....
Be careful in there, don't loose your password!  
Have Fun!

Gregg:
QUOTE(Mrious_be @ Dec 18 2006, 04:26 AM) P.S... My Shingles case, the rash is getting better but still (very) painful (at times) and hard to sleep, but i'll survive.

P.S2... Going to see Smiley on december 31 in Copenhagen.

1 - Glad you're getting better. Your positive attitude will help.

2 - Now that will really help!!!

Mrious_be:
QUOTE(sandbox @ Dec 18 2006, 01:02 PM) Hey M_B, try >apple menu> preferences>securtiy>require password.....
Be careful in there, don't loose your password!  
That's it Sandbox, thankkkkksssss
I checked "screensavers", "login account", and the settings for battery and stuff but never really thought about going to check the settings for "security".... stupid huh

Also thanks Gregg... the positive attitude is hard to keep on at times though, I can't move without feeling my chest, arm and back feel like they are burning constantly.

But yes, i'm going to see Smiley and that's the best gift I can get for christmas.

Gregg:
Hang in there!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version