Archives > 2006

OT - What are you listening to at the moment?

(1/4) > >>

Highmac:
I think we may have had a similar thread previously, but I make no apologies for reviving it....

At this moment - Chris Rea, Stainsby Girls.
But every track this morning has been a surprise - I went into iTunes library (or 'Music' as it now appears to be called) and hit 'shuffle'  
So already today, I've heard Carly Simon, Tom Paxton, The Rolling Stones, Rod Stewart, Simon & Garfunkel, Steve Earle, Supertramp, Roxy Music, Madness, the Kinks, Stevie Nicks, Alison Krauss, Bob Seger, Roxy Music, Everly Brothers, Tina Turner, Chet Atkins with Mark Knopfler, Jim Croce ...

The best is when you have to go back to the screen to find what is playing because you haven't heard it in years...  

Frances144:
Classic FM and when I hear something I like, I go to eMusic and download it.

I have found some really nice music like that and re-found some I had forgotten.

I thoroughly recommend Christian Forshaw's Mortal Flesh - it is fantastic.  Makes me cry!

http://www.christianforshaw.com/Mortal%20Flesh.html

Gregg:
Commercial on local classical music station. Really!

sandyman:
In my usual eclectic manner

Ali Farka Touré - African Blues
Doctor Who - The Feast Of The Drowned read by David Tennant
The Clash - The Essential Clash
and
The Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not

Edit

After watching The Killers video, again...

Now listening to

The Killers - Sams Town

I wonder what Ray Harryhausen thinks of Tim Burton's use of his stuff?

gunug:
I'm listening to me coworker complain about having to go work on a horrible old boatanchor laserprinter at our admin building. . .again!  He has his music turned down so I can't really hear it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version