Techsurvivors

Archives => 2003 => Topic started by: gmann on May 04, 2003, 10:40:00 AM

Title: TS move
Post by: gmann on May 04, 2003, 10:40:00 AM
Has the board been moved?  I apparantly missed out, must have slept through it.  If someone could drop a link that would be most kind.
Title: TS move
Post by: Mrious_be on May 04, 2003, 11:05:00 PM
Hey, i do hope they didn't move to another url, i just thought they would load the new software on the same net addy?

Hmmmm
Title: TS move
Post by: kps on May 04, 2003, 11:28:00 PM
It's not up yet...they're still working on it at this time...

but it'll be at ...www.techsurvivors.net/forums/
Title: TS move
Post by: RHPConsult on May 04, 2003, 11:30:00 PM
gmann:

Nope, not quite yet . . . but . . .

Remember the First Law of Conversions:
Title: TS move
Post by: jepinto on May 04, 2003, 11:58:00 PM
NO, we're having a small problem and our hostess with the mostest is off enjoying her family-OF ALL THINGS!       And watching X-Men 2!

I'll let you know, promise!
 
 [ 05-04-2003, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: jepinto ]
Title: TS move
Post by: jepinto on May 05, 2003, 05:56:00 AM
Small glitch is holding up the move, but a solution is in the works.  

Timeline is uncertain, but rest assured!!!! all will receive an email, if you've allowed "Allow Administrators and Moderators to send you email notices?" in Your Profile   If you haven't opted for you can now!  Go  HERE  and chnage the "Allow Administrators and Moderators to send you email notices?" button to YES.

We'll also post a notice on site when the move is complete, front page, you won't be able to miss it.
Title: TS move
Post by: Mrious_be on May 05, 2003, 12:17:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by jepinto:
If you haven't opted for you can now!  Go HERE  and chnage the "Allow Administrators and Moderators to send you email notices?" button to YES.

Checking it now, and if it wasn't set to "yes" already, it is now  

Thx
Title: TS move
Post by: Buck on May 05, 2003, 02:56:00 PM
I hate moving. What with all the packing of the boxes and all the other stuff that goes with it. Yep! I hate moving allright!
Title: TS move
Post by: Buck on May 05, 2003, 02:58:00 PM
Hey! How did I become a Super Poster?
Title: TS move
Post by: Mrious_be on May 05, 2003, 03:01:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Buck:
Hey! How did I become a Super Poster?

I asked myself the same when i finally noticed i'm an "addict"
Title: TS move
Post by: jepinto on May 05, 2003, 03:40:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Buck:
Hey! How did I become a Super Poster?

Royal edict  
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We changed the titles a while back.  You have "Super Duper" to look forward to.
Title: TS move
Post by: Highmac on May 05, 2003, 04:40:00 PM
... and I'm very proud to be a 'super duper...' Still got a long way to go to catch up with Marcel though    .

Will we still have the same 'honours' after the move? Certainly hope so....
Title: TS move
Post by: krissel on May 05, 2003, 07:45:00 PM
As long as the conversion to the new board goes as it should, all the post counts will be maintained and your  status  will remain.