Techsurvivors

Archives => 2006 => Topic started by: kbeartx on July 23, 2006, 03:18:39 AM

Title: OT? WONderful banner!!
Post by: kbeartx on July 23, 2006, 03:18:39 AM
I just now noticed the hummingbirds!

The colors and textures are great!

 - KB
Title: OT? WONderful banner!!
Post by: george on July 23, 2006, 05:18:19 AM
Humdinger of a banner!
  Groaner.gif
George
Title: OT? WONderful banner!!
Post by: RHPConsult on July 23, 2006, 09:41:53 AM
Might the artist be someone who once had a hummer as a logo?

Bravo!     clap.gif
Title: OT? WONderful banner!!
Post by: kimmer on July 23, 2006, 11:21:52 AM
Very pretty!!!!!!

Thank you to the artist.
Title: OT? WONderful banner!!
Post by: gunug on July 23, 2006, 11:31:41 AM
I really enjoy this banner; I'll have to remember to print this topic with the banner to a PDF file.  Thanks!
Title: OT? WONderful banner!!
Post by: Mrious_be on July 23, 2006, 11:39:57 AM
Somehow, this banner fits really well with my choosen skin (Goldenwine).
Verry nice one clap.gif

A great job done, whoever it did smile.gif
Title: OT? WONderful banner!!
Post by: Gregg on July 23, 2006, 04:26:38 PM
Hummingbird, don't fly away.... whistling.gif
Title: OT? WONderful banner!!
Post by: kcourt on July 23, 2006, 04:28:24 PM
Lovely banner - it really fits in with all of the hummingbird threads we have had lately.  eusa_dance.gif

Kathy flower-smilie.gif
Title: OT? WONderful banner!!
Post by: dolphin on July 23, 2006, 05:04:38 PM
Very nice banner. I like it very much!!! biggrin.gif
Title: OT? WONderful banner!!
Post by: Dreambird on July 24, 2006, 04:57:43 PM
Actually this is a banner I did about 3 years back... don't remember exactly because the original creation date got altered. I did it in Paint Shop Pro when I still had a PC.

I noticed the threads about Hummingbirds here and I love the little critters myself, the banner resized well to the current size so I thought I'd "rerun" it. I hoped you'd enjoy it... glad you did!... wink.gif
Title: OT? WONderful banner!!
Post by: kelly on July 24, 2006, 07:35:37 PM
Nicely done DB. smile.gif
Title: OT? WONderful banner!!
Post by: RHPConsult on July 24, 2006, 07:48:01 PM
IAWK. . .squared   biggrin.gif
Title: OT? WONderful banner!!
Post by: krissel on July 25, 2006, 03:08:03 AM
Recognized it right away and knew who the artist was but didn't want to spoil the fun and accolades. smile.gif

It's one of my favorites. clap.gif