Techsurvivors

Archives => 2007 => Topic started by: RNKIII on March 03, 2007, 03:29:12 AM

Title: For the 'genealogists' here abouts.
Post by: RNKIII on March 03, 2007, 03:29:12 AM
Long list of changes and additions available here at their site.

You can now make 'pod cards' to carry your information on iPods.. coolio.gif


Bob K.   rnkiii
Title: For the 'genealogists' here abouts.
Post by: pendragon on March 03, 2007, 05:56:06 AM
Thanks Bob!

I don't use Reunion to the full. 'Tis more like a casual user that I am. Still, I appreciate the alert and will buy the upgrade.

Then, I can harangue my wife to make more entries. yahoo.gif
Title: For the 'genealogists' here abouts.
Post by: pendragon on March 06, 2007, 12:36:21 PM
A free updater to v9.0.1 is now available Here.
Title: For the 'genealogists' here abouts.
Post by: RNKIII on March 06, 2007, 12:40:16 PM
thanx.gif But I have to get my 9.0 CD and install it before I can 'update' it...

Nice to see they are 'on top' of any problems that are showing up. clap.gif

Bob K.   rnkiii