Techsurvivors

Archives => 2003 => Topic started by: nikki on February 13, 2003, 04:59:00 PM

Title: 10.2.4 and mail.
Post by: nikki on February 13, 2003, 04:59:00 PM
Can someone give me the version of mail with 10.2.4.?/

I'm having a problem with mail , but not sure if its the update or ME

mine is 1.2.3 (v551)

Thanks
Title: 10.2.4 and mail.
Post by: danf63 on February 13, 2003, 05:23:00 PM
Mine is also version 1.2.3 (v551).  I just updated to 10.2.4

Dan
Title: 10.2.4 and mail.
Post by: Bill on February 13, 2003, 05:26:00 PM
10.2.3. is also '1.2.3.' nikki.
Title: 10.2.4 and mail.
Post by: nikki on February 13, 2003, 05:34:00 PM
Thanks.

My mail wasn't in the application folder.
Title: 10.2.4 and mail.
Post by: () on February 13, 2003, 10:56:00 PM
Nikki, mine is 1.2.3 (v551) and I haven't heard of any mail updates so far.

Tonye