Techsurvivors

Welcome to Techsurvivors => Community => Topic started by: dolphin on February 02, 2008, 04:12:41 PM

Title: More fun
Post by: dolphin on February 02, 2008, 04:12:41 PM
Take the test for well known icons...this is fun!!!
http://www.cramersweeney.com/smartmarketing.html
Title: More fun
Post by: Gregg on February 02, 2008, 04:36:59 PM
thumbup.gif

I missed four. dry.gif Should have gotten 'em all.

I ran across several similar pages last weekend. I think it was on my netscape.net e-mail home page. I probably got about the same percentage correct.


Title: More fun
Post by: RNKIII on February 02, 2008, 07:02:49 PM
I must be watching WAY too much TV!!! whistling.gif  20 for 20..

"Now back to our regularly scheduled  program" wallbash.gif

Bob K.   rnkiii
Title: More fun
Post by: kimmer on February 02, 2008, 07:03:05 PM
19 out of 20 ... marketing genius (and so smart that's why I got out of advertising). wink.gif
Title: More fun
Post by: Gregg on February 02, 2008, 08:13:04 PM
QUOTE(kimmer @ Feb 2 2008, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
19 out of 20 ... marketing genius (and so smart that's why I got out of advertising). wink.gif


So sorry that you didn't bail out before your face froze and your hair did that physics experiment thing. assure.gif
Title: More fun
Post by: krissel on February 02, 2008, 11:02:22 PM
Missed 2.

The Southwest Airlines and E*Trade (and I have my stock through them rolleyes.gif)
Title: More fun
Post by: jwboyd on February 03, 2008, 08:05:47 AM
Only 16 out of 20.

Didn't have sound turned on for first three audios.
Title: More fun
Post by: chriskleeman on February 03, 2008, 08:25:39 AM
17 out of 20... should have gotten at least 19, but the ESPN sound track foiled me for sure!

Guess I don't watch enough Sportscenter! whistling.gif

Chris K
Title: More fun
Post by: Highmac on February 05, 2008, 02:07:41 AM
15 out of 20 - I don't think that's bad considering some of those brands are unknown over here. Oddly the bunny logo is used by Duracell (everyone knows the Duracell Bunny) over here which is why I got that wrong! And to be fair I wouldn't have got ESPN or ETrade without some help from you folks....  Devilish2.gif