Techsurvivors
Archives => 2003 => Topic started by: MamaMoose on May 13, 2003, 02:39:27 AM
-
I tried to download a program called Decoder 3 from the Etresoft website (http://www.etresoft.com) and instead of downloading, I got a screen full of tens of thousands of strange characters. I use, by the way Speed Download to speed up the download process. Also when I click and hold on the download button, nothing happens. What usually happens is I get a menu with a list of items such as, "use speed download, save URL to desktop, etc. I am doiung all this within Internet Explorer.
Any ideas or is it a bad web page?
MamaMoose
-
Mama, I just DL'd Decoder OK with Safari. I then tried it and it works as adverised. I suspect you got a bad DL or maybe, something is happening with Speed Download. Perhaps if the DL were done with the Speed Download disabled.
Harv