Techsurvivors

Archives => 2003 => Topic started by: Bill on May 31, 2003, 12:47:22 AM

Title: How many have you ..
Post by: Bill on May 31, 2003, 12:47:22 AM
started to reply to a thread and stopped before hitting the button?

I've actually typed up some fairly good explanations for answers.
Then thought .... nah .... someone will come along with a much more precise explanation/answer and then do the old clear-delete bit from whatever I'm typing on.

Not too often though.

Most the time I plaster up a post/reply on the fly (as some of you 'old' timers know) just spitting out my thoughts. smile.gif

Figure if I can help with a problem. Fine.
If I can make someone laugh. Fine.

As it has been said many,many times in the past.
Techsurvivors <- forgot how to spell that ... sheesh ...

Anyways!
Looks like TS has a few new members.

SOoooo.




My point is you do not have/need to be a library junkie (in any type fashion/manor) too give your 2ยข worth of input.


I'll save someone the question.
Hey Bill. Been looking through your archives again?

(((You betcha!))) biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Title: How many have you ..
Post by: sandbox on May 31, 2003, 01:55:14 AM
Howdy, You must be ....... Electric Bill


http://www.electricbill.net/


 laugh.gif
Title: How many have you ..
Post by: Mrious_be on May 31, 2003, 04:19:23 AM
QUOTE(Bill @ May 31 2003, 7:47 AM)
I've actually typed up some fairly good explanations for answers.
Then thought .... nah .... someone will come along with a much more precise explanation/answer and then do the old clear-delete bit from whatever I'm typing on.

 Yeah, i have that to, sometimes blush-anim-cl.gif
Well i know i'm not such a big Mac Guru, although i can help myself pretty good.
Still, lots of other people are really much better on most things.
I answer when i feel sure about a certain answer, or when i feel my "thoughts" can help out to an answer or sollution.

Still, i just love TS, let's not be mistaken laugh.gif

smile.gif
Title: How many have you ..
Post by: kelly on May 31, 2003, 10:03:56 AM
Probably about 10% of the time. smile.gif
Title: How many have you ..
Post by: Xairbusdriver on May 31, 2003, 10:05:40 AM
My biggest problem (other than not lnowing what I'm talking about! doh.gif ) is restraining myself from making sarcastic 'replies' to some questions! I have got into so much trouble over my lifetime from that bad habit that I may actually have learned from those experiences! blush-anim-cl.gif  rolleyes.gif  taped.gif

My second biggest problem is no using the 'Preview' button, enough! wallbash.gif
Title: How many have you ..
Post by: beacher on May 31, 2003, 05:14:12 PM
ABD, you mean to tell me that I'm not the only one that suffers from "hoof in mouth disease"? biggrin.gif
Title: How many have you ..
Post by: Bernie on May 31, 2003, 10:40:51 PM
WOW