Techsurvivors

Archives => 2003 => Topic started by: CyberPet on June 03, 2003, 12:10:16 PM

Title: Was Al Gore in Apple's board a political stunt?
Post by: CyberPet on June 03, 2003, 12:10:16 PM
I found this article interesting regarding the computer industry and politics. I guess we can't hide from the fact that everything is politics nowdays. At least this article has some interesting speculations:

http://www.oscast.com/stories/storyReader$418
Title: Was Al Gore in Apple's board a political stunt?
Post by: Krow Magnum on June 03, 2003, 10:40:35 PM
Politics do indeed make strange bedfellows........

Al is a Mac kinda guy and fits into Apple. kinda


Al Gore and Steve Jobs probably get high together before board meetings so they can share their "reality distortion fields" and come up with ideas on how to save Apple and the planet.java script:emoticon(':wacko:')

Al has political influence and Apple could definately use some in the future. java script:emoticon(':clap:')

And in case you didn't notice.........not once did I mention that Al invented the internet.
Title: Was Al Gore in Apple's board a political stunt?
Post by: sandbox on June 04, 2003, 12:16:06 AM
Kinda makes you wonder why we don’t like politics?

This response is the syllabus of our decision to not included politics on this site.

I’m closing this thread, if someone wants to open it, it’s their call. 1:14AM EST