Techsurvivors

Archives => 2003 => Topic started by: Dreambird on June 08, 2003, 07:10:51 PM

Title: More Star Trek
Post by: Dreambird on June 08, 2003, 07:10:51 PM
Quicktime movie:

Hello Computer?

Big file... 4.4mb... but still one of my favourite scenes from The Voyage Home...  laugh.gif
Title: More Star Trek
Post by: Bruce_F on June 08, 2003, 07:26:37 PM
laugh.gif I must have missed that movie! I don't think I'd have forgotten that scene. laugh.gif
Title: More Star Trek
Post by: Dreambird on June 08, 2003, 07:33:41 PM
Movie #4...  wink.gif

One of the best IMHO although I've got'em all on VHS... they are afterall "Star Trek"...  B)

http://www.acad.humberc.on.ca/~dymond/trek/movies.htm
Title: More Star Trek
Post by: Bill on June 08, 2003, 09:21:24 PM
By the time it loaded,figured out what it was by your title link. smile.gif
Title: More Star Trek
Post by: Dreambird on June 08, 2003, 09:33:00 PM
This place is not taking my edits and replies today properly for some reason... so if there are double posts later... (finest Victoria voice)... "It's not my fault!!"


I said...

 oops.gif

I saved the file anyway, but thought I should warn about the size as it was slow even on cable tonight!  doh.gif