Found this comment on a site discussing Apple's "poor attitude".
QUOTE
Jurgen Krause wrote:
The Americans finally have a company leading the world, and they spend all their energy tearing it down so the Koreans, Chinese, Finnish, or Canadians can flatten it. And we thought they were patriotic and proud of this “Great American Success” story. Very interesting..
Most likely Apple will offer free bumpers to those who want them. In bulk, it would probably only cost them a buck each. Easy and cheap solution.
These articles are an attempt to drop the stock prior to earnings so the shorts can make a killing and then buy in at a low price.
Typical manipulation with Consumer Reports acting as a shill. They also benefit by all the new membership payments that online visitors will have to pay to see the review. Cheap tactics for sure. Their advice has become less an less valuable lately. If you take the time to read consumers' reviews of products you'll find that they don't agree with the so called expert conclusions. Many items that got good marks turned out to be faulty and not reliable. I have a membership and often check out their articles only as a starting point but never assume their choice is the best.
QUOTE
It boils down to not having unquestioning faith in anything that anybody says.
Wrong attitude!!! When Judy tells me I shouldn't do something I have to have faith that I shouldn't!

I have NO faith in the stock market, at least the parts controlled by bank, brokers and traders (if there are any other parts, I might consider giving them the benifit of the doubt). But I don't put to much belief n most conspiricy theories, either. While I'm sure that many are glad to see any stock's price decline, at least at certain times, I don't think there's any 'colusion' between CR and any group of stock owners. Just people taking advantage of favorable conditions, at least for those who have faith in thier brokers, traders and/or banks! 
It's Apple's 'foot' and it appears they have a pretty good aim! Ouch!!!