Techsurvivors

Archives => 2003 => Topic started by: billglen on June 16, 2003, 03:25:50 PM

Title: Keyboard keys on G3 B & W 350
Post by: billglen on June 16, 2003, 03:25:50 PM
Suddenly the keys on my blue and white G3 tower with OS 9.1 are acting  up. The Q and W keys act as tabs and S is SA' and other issues.
What's happening? Is the keyboard or keyboard settings?

Thanks for all your support. huh.gif
Title: Keyboard keys on G3 B & W 350
Post by: jepinto on June 16, 2003, 08:52:02 PM
Still in 9?  Go to System>Preferences and delete Keyboard Preferences, then restart.
Title: Keyboard keys on G3 B & W 350
Post by: Bernie on June 16, 2003, 10:24:12 PM
Still on 9 !  OK jennie Making fun if me . Nothing like the originial Classic Os
Unix   nono.gif
Title: Keyboard keys on G3 B & W 350
Post by: jepinto on June 16, 2003, 11:00:25 PM
I use 9!!  I haven't made the switch yet, my 6400 won't play, and there's enough confusion in life without trying to keep two OS straight!

And it works! wub.gif
Title: Keyboard keys on G3 B & W 350
Post by: Gregg on June 17, 2003, 12:42:46 PM
glen, er, bill? My ADB keyboard has fits every once in awhile. But it just refuses to let a key do anything. Usuall the 'a' key is a culprit, but I'v also lost F13 and a few others. Then it will decide to behave again. So far I haven't done anything more drastic than fiddle with the cable and hold the offending key down for awhile until it responds. Well, nothing that I can repeat here...    whistling.gif