Techsurvivors
Archives => 2003 => Topic started by: Peter on July 07, 2003, 03:58:26 PM
-
Thank you all of you who "thought" rain towards us, its 4:53, and we just got 3 tenths in 15 minutes, and its still comming down.
this probably saved our 10 acres of cabbage that we planted on thursday and friday last week, they were wilting, and would have been a total loss by wed. without this rain.
Thanks
Peter
-
Very happy for you Peter; let's hope the rain continues in your area.
Dave
Edited: Another spelling mishap.
Peter, hope you are better at farming than I am at typing.
-
Please if you can, Send some of that wet stuff to Bill's area.
-
TS to the rescue!
Now, if all of you out there would just "think" money towards my bank account...
-
Never underestimate the power of TS! B)
-
As "Royalty" wills, so it shall be.
Kris: You're next.
-
Next up:
Wisdom
Peace
and last....
Patience
-
I'd send you some of ours if I could Peter. We've had enough.

-
Hey Peter.
Is this a happy camper? Can't really tell. 
-
Gosh Bill, I don't know- I wasn't aware that cows went camping
Kelly- I think that that rain is going to hit us thursday- we have a 50% chance of heavy storms that day so hopefully we get some more.
-
Should I dare mention I wouldn't know if a cow was smiling or not?
Let alone camping.
Nah. Better not. DB or someone just might catch this post. <gr>
-
Hey guys, I think it's working.
Apple stock is up again today, 52 week high.
Now, only two more points and I'll break even...
-
"Take my rain. Please."
-
Kelly- Its wed, and its been raining since 4 AM, are you still getting rain? or is this it?
-
Look at the Radar Peter.

See all those colors? That's rain. 
http://www.wunderground.com/radar/mixedcom...ize=2x&ID=DVN19
-

Krissel... Did it work? If so... Jennie put me next in line please... 
Bill... let me tell ya a little story about rain, camping and me...
We went to the Okanagan in B.C. one fine "hot, hot, hot" longweek... decided to set up camp in Vernon (nicest lake with no weeds)... pitched the tent... that night it decides to do something it never does in the summer in the Okanagan... rain!!
That's when we found out that a tiny little rut that one wouldn't even notice running right under the tent had the capability of turning into a raging river! Woke up soaked to the bone... spent about two hours in the laundromat looking like one of the black clouds outside, speaking "nasty" words... drying out sleeping bags, pillows etc.
I was NOT a happy camper...
-
"laundromat ... pillows"
Camping?
How about a TV,hairdryer. <gr>
-
Let's not go overboard... this was my idea of "roughing it"...
-
Got a Teddybear in your purse also girl?
-
No... but I have one hanging from the strap...
It's a watch in the shape of a Teddy Bear...
-
Not going to tell the story about a friend of my dads who put rope around my sleeping bag to keep the snakes off once when we were camping many years ago.
Nope. Not going to tell that story.
-
Tell, Tell Tell!!...
-
Dreambirds highjacking this thread .. Dreambirds highjacking this thread .. Dreambirds highjacking this thread.
-

Bill is a nut! Bill is a nut, Bill is a nut!!!
-
All that stuff that was on Kelly's radar screen has been on ours the past couple of days...we've had RAIN, WIND, THUNDER, LIGHTNING, and many many trees down...just got power restored this morning and many still without it... WE"VE had enough...so take it PETER...PLEASE!!!
-
Durn, y'all found out 'bout my "special" power...
When will I learn...
Ok, Dolphin first (only 'cause it sounds a bit more needful, then DB, then ......line (queue for those speaking the Queen's) forms to the right folks, no crowding, cutting in is