Techsurvivors

Archives => 2003 => Topic started by: Dreambird on July 09, 2003, 02:08:52 PM

Title: Business Card...
Post by: Dreambird on July 09, 2003, 02:08:52 PM
Is there someone here who wouldn't mind printing a small number of a card I've designed for myself... say 100 - 200?

Email me for details, cost and all that stuff... I have it saved as a jpeg...

Thnx... smile.gif
Title: Business Card...
Post by: Randy on July 09, 2003, 03:02:59 PM
I have been telling my friends to just print their own out using an inkjet and some Avery business card sheets that you can buy at your local office supply store. You can print just the amount you need, in color! 10 cards to a sheet.
Avery
Title: Business Card...
Post by: Thomas S. England on July 09, 2003, 03:29:08 PM
I had some done while I waited at Kinko's.

Kinko's wanted them as a PDF, arranged in what they called a "10-Up", or 10 cards arranged on a letter size. Very inexpensive.

Or has Kinko's not made it north of the border?
Title: Business Card...
Post by: Dreambird on July 09, 2003, 04:20:34 PM
I believe I've seen a Kinko's around here somewhere... I'll check the phone book.

Or maybe try doing them myself as Randy recommends, but I'm not the best at configuring my printer...