Techsurvivors
Archives => 2003 => Topic started by: Larry on July 15, 2003, 01:35:09 PM
-
I have lost the password - and do not want to delete it because most likely I would have lots more problems.
I have been satisfied until now with its performance, but with ichatAV i'm still on course for nowhere.
So going into advanced and then NAT I was advised that I had to turn on 16384 - 16403. tcp and udp. Is there a quicker way - at the moment it appears to me that tcp = Inside i.p. 10.0.0.1 Inside port 5060 Outside port 5060....udp = Inside i.p. 10.0.0.1 Inside port 5060 Outside port 5060
and so on with each number two settings. However it won't take more than about 30 - is there something I don't understand?
Also is it possible to alter my i.p. address? Or altar it being read by others?
-
Hey clp62, not having it yet the best I can do is give a link where others are experiencing the same or difference bumps in the road.
http://build.versiontracker.com/dyn/morein...eedback&vid=All
Good Luck