Techsurvivors

Archives => 2003 => Topic started by: Thomas S. England on July 16, 2003, 05:44:10 PM

Title: Different way to display images
Post by: Thomas S. England on July 16, 2003, 05:44:10 PM
http://homepage.mac.com/davidahmed/exhibitionx.html

Go here to take a look at ExhibitionX. Very easy to use, 7-day free trial.

Be sure you try all out all the options.
Title: Different way to display images
Post by: Highmac on July 17, 2003, 01:28:54 AM
Thanks for the link.... What an interesting guy - and with such a wealth of talent.

I liked...
QUOTE
As a fairly literate computer technician I consider the Apple Mac factor a significant one in this modern age of technology and I always reply to statements about their minority use with the fact that the majority of personal computer users have not got a clue!


Very nice site, and when I get up to OS-X I'll give the program a try.
Title: Different way to display images
Post by: Bill on July 17, 2003, 05:51:22 PM
Downloaded it lastnight Thomas but haven't tried it yet.
By the pics alone it looks really kool! smile.gif