Techsurvivors

Archives => 2003 => Topic started by: RHPConsult on July 16, 2003, 06:13:42 PM

Title: ADB - -> USB adapter/connector
Post by: RHPConsult on July 16, 2003, 06:13:42 PM
Is there such a thing as a simple/inexpensive (i.e. cheap) one by/from someone?

40-50 bucks seems like a lot to pay.

Why do I want one? I just realized I have an very olde/handy Kensington Key Pad that worked quite well with a PB 5300, but I'd like now to use it with the Pismo.

But, 50 bucks?
Title: ADB - -> USB adapter/connector
Post by: kelly on July 16, 2003, 07:31:45 PM
The iMate is $39 Richard. smile.gif

http://www.welovemacs.com/adp-imate.html

The Mini USB-to-2-ADB ports adapter is $29 but doen't mention OS X support.

http://www.welovemacs.com/usb-2md4.html
Title: ADB - -> USB adapter/connector
Post by: RHPConsult on July 16, 2003, 07:58:30 PM
Amazing, Kelly.

I searched and searched and never came close to encountering the We Love Macs web site.

And they're just down-the-road a-piece.

$29 seems reasonable.

I'll call them in the morning.

Thanks . . . as usual   thumbup.gif