And, because you can do a search by zip code (US only I presume) you can compare your results with those of others in your neighborhood; or even with those in Iowa.
Harv
Title: The Fastest ISPs...
Post by: davigibs on August 06, 2003, 04:47:27 PM
The only broad band I know about in Iowa is the one on Uncle Lloyd's straw hat that he wears when he's walkin' the beans.
Title: The Fastest ISPs...
Post by: Bill on August 06, 2003, 06:07:00 PM
QUOTE(davigibs @ Aug 6 2003, 2:47 PM)
The only broad band I know about in Iowa is the one on Uncle Lloyd's straw hat that he wears when he's walkin' the beans.
Title: The Fastest ISPs...
Post by: kelly on August 06, 2003, 09:58:21 PM
Good one davigibs.
That's telling them.
Title: The Fastest ISPs...
Post by: RHPConsult on August 07, 2003, 01:15:58 PM
Hey, Harv . . . guess who's here on a Gateway 2000 w/Windoze . . . . . . the mind reels, does it not?
From deep in the green, green hills of SE O-Hi-O come my thanks for this post.
I'd like to help my brother-in-law/host do better than 56k and this page can asist in that persuasive effort.
Yers truly
RHPC
Title: The Fastest ISPs...
Post by: pendragon on August 07, 2003, 01:57:38 PM
Yipes! 56k (presuming that is what you're actually getting [most really get ~48k]). But do not dispair.