Techsurvivors
Archives => 2003 => Topic started by: Mrious_be on August 31, 2003, 10:12:50 AM
-
I was like
when i read this.
1100 G5's, each with about 4Gb of ram hooked up to eachother, to make it the fastest computer on earth.
Apple confirmed it and said that the 1100 G5's are on their top delivery list.
First them, than the rest... i guess now we know why the G5's (duals) were delayed
-
Good stuff!
I wonder which 64-bit OS they will choose to run their cluster on?
-
I read that it was just a Rumor.

That wouldn't stop shipping for other folks that much. IMO.
Don't know E.
A Alpha of the successor to Panther?
-
Imagine if the purchasing agent for Virginia Tech University -slid one to his home address-. Now how did this get here? <gr>
-
At least i know i great place to organize the first anual lan party for TS
-
Only 5.2 Million.

Haddad: Virginia Tech's G5 'supercluster' good for Apple
http://maccentral.macworld.com/news/2003/09/10/haddad/