Techsurvivors

Archives => 2003 => Topic started by: snowbirdcr on September 08, 2003, 01:38:34 PM

Title: .Mac
Post by: snowbirdcr on September 08, 2003, 01:38:34 PM
Sorry folks if this is something you have discussed previously. I have been away for the summer and haven't posted here for a while. My .Mac subscription is about to expire and since I hardly ever use anything other than the email. Is there a way to renew for mail only. I have tried to understand it but with not much luck. Thanks for any help!   Thinking.gif
Title: .Mac
Post by: CyberPet on September 08, 2003, 02:15:36 PM
Short Answer: No
Title: .Mac
Post by: kelly on September 10, 2003, 12:13:22 PM
Snowbird. People have always wanted that. Apple says no.  huh.gif

Here's a reduced price. $80 or so.

http://www.megamacs.com/v1/index.php?actio...9&criteria=.Mac

Also.

http://www.megamacs.com/v1/index.php?actio...0&criteria=.Mac
Title: .Mac
Post by: danf63 on September 11, 2003, 05:08:57 PM
I wonder how megamacs is able to discount it so much.....

Dan
Title: .Mac
Post by: gmann on September 12, 2003, 12:18:53 AM
Rather interesting that today Apple shut off my mac mail. I went to the apple site and it showed that I still had 21 days left before expiration. Thats ok tho, because I seldom used it anyway. I primarily use my IP's account and Entourage which is better anyhow. While I was at it, I cleaned out all of mac.com files out of my computer.
Title: .Mac
Post by: kelly on September 12, 2003, 10:36:31 AM
.Mac: Extend Or End Your Subscription?

http://www.macobserver.com/article/2003/09/12.5.shtml
Title: .Mac
Post by: Larry on September 13, 2003, 05:32:55 PM
I suggest you use www.macmail.com - it won't cost you anything.





Larry
Title: .Mac
Post by: Bill on September 13, 2003, 09:36:46 PM
http://www.emailaddresses.com/