Techsurvivors

Archives => 2003 => Topic started by: Spartacus on September 12, 2003, 05:13:41 AM

Title: Interface Hall of Shame
Post by: Spartacus on September 12, 2003, 05:13:41 AM
Some are really hilarious! smile.gif


http://digilander.libero.it/chiediloapippo...itect/shame.htm
Title: Interface Hall of Shame
Post by: ljocampo on September 12, 2003, 06:10:02 AM
Spartacus:

This site is ancient history   ohmy.gif   the most recent is in the year 2000.   WOW.gif

That's pretty old in compu years   wallbash.gif   Gosh, it's even pre- OS X    whistling.gif
Title: Interface Hall of Shame
Post by: Diana on September 12, 2003, 10:25:39 AM
Thanks Spartacus..smile.gif

There is so much information there...made me stop and think about many things. It may be somewhat aged, but good design is never obsolete and bad design doesn't magically get better. I've bookmarked the main page 'cause I've already spent a couple of hours there with lots more to go through. And yes,..there is definitely some funny stuff there  biggrin.gif

see ya,
Title: Interface Hall of Shame
Post by: krissel on September 13, 2003, 04:12:45 AM
Reminds me of many years ago when I had two copies of Internet Config opened inadvertently. I entered some new information into one of the pref boxes and went on to do something else.

A bit later I went back to Internet Config (the other copy, though) and received the following message:

QUOTE
Some bastard has changed the settings of the Internet Config application below this one. Do you want to save the changes?


 jawdrop.gif