Techsurvivors
Archives => 2003 => Topic started by: Paddy on September 12, 2003, 06:01:48 AM
-
Nice when you can just recycle the news story every two weeks or so and just change the virus name.
Or not. I haven't put my PC(s) back on the internet since I finished my rebuilding/refurbishing projects at the end of July. Somehow I see a lot of Windoze "updates" in my future....
"We definitely want people to apply this one," said Jeff Jones, Microsoft's senior director for trustworthy computing. What? You weren't so sure about the other umpteen million or so patches?
http://apnews.excite.com/article/20030911/.../D7TGBSPO0.html
-
Can't really be to suprised- they are M$ As in the Johnny Cash song - their going down the drain "One Piece At A Time"
Peace-
Peter
-
Sad thing is. To 90% of the world it doesn't matter.
Pick up a few Switchers here and there is all.