Techsurvivors

Archives => 2003 => Topic started by: giantmike on September 13, 2003, 10:14:42 PM

Title: The 200 club
Post by: giantmike on September 13, 2003, 10:14:42 PM
As I know there are many bowlers here, I would like to say that I have now officially entered the 200 club.

Before tonight, the best I had accomplished in the game of bowling was 185.

My roomate and I went out to the alley, for the first time in a few months. The first game we both did horrible, not having bowled for a while. Then it happened. During the course of the second game, I bowled 8 strikes on my way to getting a total score of 218!

I'm so proud of myself :-D
Title: The 200 club
Post by: beacher on September 13, 2003, 10:26:39 PM
That's GREAT, GM!  I remember how I felt as I was closing in on my first 200 game, and the disbelief I felt when I broke it!  Well on your way to the "perfect" game, buddy; keep it up! clap.gif
Title: The 200 club
Post by: jepinto on September 14, 2003, 04:51:29 AM
YeeHAW!!

Congratulations!!  

Yipee!!

You GO Mike!

Title: The 200 club
Post by: pendragon on September 14, 2003, 07:53:18 AM
Waydago Mike!

Alas, my approach to bowling -- http://www.skunkstudios.com/gutterball/

Harv
Title: The 200 club
Post by: Mrious_be on September 14, 2003, 10:19:03 AM
QUOTE(jepinto @ Sep 14 2003, 11:51 AM)

 Lovely avatar biggrin.gif

thumbup.gif  clap.gif for Giantmike smile.gif
Title: The 200 club
Post by: Bernie on September 14, 2003, 11:27:14 AM
Congrads Mike smile.gif  Hey Harv. I play the Gutterball  Game on the Windows machine .  You  Watching me   unsure.gif  
Hey! Who are those Guys in Trench Coats outside  eek2.gif
Title: The 200 club
Post by: pendragon on September 14, 2003, 12:00:08 PM
Bernie, Those are not guys! They are the horney Russian nymphs I sent to your home. Really! Handle with care.

Enjoy, or return to sender! Devilish2.gif

Harv
Title: The 200 club
Post by: Bernie on September 14, 2003, 09:37:48 PM
Yes  In dee dee  Sir HarvMaster! I'll handle with care. I don't sweat lil things.   Let you Nymphs know
I'll   return to sender  when I say so  LOL smile.gif  I've got good back up! TSr's will help me in time of need. I hope??  unsure.gif