Techsurvivors

Archives => 2003 => Topic started by: nels96 on November 03, 2003, 04:28:34 PM

Title: Can AppleWorksButtonBar have text instead of icons
Post by: nels96 on November 03, 2003, 04:28:34 PM
I like to use the AW6 Button Bar with the small icon option to save screen space, but I have trouble remembering which functon some of the little graphics represent. And the preference panel doesn't offer a text option along with the large and small icon options. Is there a workaround to get text titles in place of or in addition to the icons?

Thanks, nels96

iMac 600, OS 10.2.8, Netscape 7.1, AppleWorks 6.0
Title: Can AppleWorksButtonBar have text instead of icons
Post by: krissel on November 03, 2003, 10:24:18 PM
I don' t think there is a text version but if you hold the cursor over each button and keep it still for about a second a small popup will appear with an explanation of that icon and what it's for.