Techsurvivors

Archives => 2003 => Topic started by: danf63 on November 04, 2003, 05:56:52 PM

Title: Photoshop won't open documents
Post by: danf63 on November 04, 2003, 05:56:52 PM
Hi everyone

I tried to create a new photoshop document (blank) and I got a message saying that Photoshop could not open a new document because of an error.  That's all it said.

Then I tried opening a photograph and I got the same error.

Does anyone know what might be up?  I have PS 7 and Jaguar 10.2.8

Thanks.

Dan
Title: Photoshop won't open documents
Post by: Bruce_F on November 04, 2003, 06:25:46 PM
Hi Dan,

I would say, trash the Photoshop preferences. Open Find and search for Photoshop. The list presented to you will include com.adobe.Photoshop.plist, the file to trash.
Title: Photoshop won't open documents
Post by: danf63 on November 04, 2003, 08:10:16 PM
Thanks.  My mother actually saw the post and called me up.  There's an Adobe Photoshop folder in the OS X preferences folder, and you open that and throw away just the Photoshop preferences.

Dan
Title: Photoshop won't open documents
Post by: krissel on November 05, 2003, 01:01:11 AM
Your mama know's best.    wink.gif