Thunderbird., If you haven't tried it and have a.......
I don't want to know!
A. G.
Title: Thunderbird.
Post by: Gary S on November 13, 2003, 03:57:44 PM
gapstr,
I thought the same thing.
I remember an old commercial on a Chicago radio station years ago that went, " What's the Word?..........Thunderbird."
That Mad Dog 20/20 was some mean stuff. The next day.
Title: Thunderbird.
Post by: cdub1988 on November 13, 2003, 04:17:21 PM
Guess I missed that one. That wasn't what I was talking about, though.
Praise the Lord He took the drinking from me.
Been at least two years......
Take care, all.
Chris
Title: Thunderbird.
Post by: Bernie on November 15, 2003, 08:50:32 PM
It's Been 14 year since a Drop of Alcohol for me Chris. I used to call Thunderbird. "Superchicken" Boy! Talk about the morning after shakes
Title: Thunderbird.
Post by: cdub1988 on November 15, 2003, 10:19:36 PM
Bernie -
Great to hear from you.
Yeah, it's been only a couple of years for me, but it was a wonderful gift to not be doing that anymore......
Hope you and your wife are well.
Take care, amigo.
Chris
Title: Thunderbird.
Post by: Gary S on November 15, 2003, 10:30:41 PM
Chris and Bernie,
It was 18 years for me Sept.22.
I can still remember those mornings after though. Never want to go there again!
Title: Thunderbird.
Post by: Epaminondas on November 16, 2003, 12:49:57 AM
Watched it coming up Winslow Down South Park Boulevard Yeah, it was looking good From tail to hood
Great big fins and painted steel Man, it looked just like The Batmobile with my Old man behind the wheel
Well, you could Hardly even see him In all of that chrome The man with the plan And the pocket comb But every night It carried him home And I could hear him saying
(CHORUS) Don`t gimme no Buick Son, you must take my word If there`s a God in heaven He`s got a silver Thunderbird You can keep your Eldorados And the foreign car`s absurd Me, I wanna go down In a Silver Thunderbird
He got up every morning While I was still asleep But I remember the sound Of him shuffling around Right before the crack of dawn I heard him turn the motor on But when I got up they were gone
Down the road In the rain and snow The man and his machine would go Oh, the secrets that Old car would know Sometimes, I hear him saying
(CHORUS) Don`t gimme no Buick Son, you must take my word If there`s a God in heaven He`s got a silver Thunderbird You can keep your Eldorados And the foreign car`s absurd Me, I wanna go down In a Silver Thunderbird
Ah ah ah.....
Down the road In the rain and snow The man and his machine would go Oh, the secrets that Old car would know I still hear him saying
(CHORUS) Don`t gimme no Buick Son, you must take my word If there`s a God in heaven He`s got a silver Thunderbird You can keep your Eldorados And the foreign car`s absurd Me, I wanna go down In a Silver Thunderbird
Me, I wanna go down In a Silver Thunderbird
Ah ah ah....
Silver Thunderbird marc cohn 1991
Title: Thunderbird.
Post by: Kruser on November 16, 2003, 11:40:24 AM
gapster : Thanks for the memories. 1962 US. Army. MD 20/20, Thunderbird, now the good stuff Ripple, 151 Rum ,$2 a Liter Tequela. I agree Fuel oil or Anti-freeze , with rubbing Alcohol could'nt be worst or more harmful!.
Title: Thunderbird.
Post by: cdub1988 on November 17, 2003, 11:52:23 AM
QUOTE
Chris and Bernie,
It was 18 years for me Sept.22.
That's fantastic, Gary S.
How's the tree hobby? Hope you and yours are well.
QUOTE
I can still remember those mornings after though. Never want to go there again!
Understood.
Take care, all.
Chris
Title: Thunderbird.
Post by: Gary S on November 17, 2003, 01:11:56 PM
cdub1988,
The bonsai are doing well. They turned their Fall colors and are a couple of weeks away from going into Winter storage in my unheated room in the back of the house.
No thefts this year.
Title: Thunderbird.
Post by: cdub1988 on November 17, 2003, 02:44:23 PM
QUOTE
The bonsai are doing well. They turned their Fall colors and are a couple of weeks away from going into Winter storage in my unheated room in the back of the house.
I'm sure they're really beautiful, Gary.
How well do they weather?
Chris
Title: Thunderbird.
Post by: () on November 17, 2003, 09:56:05 PM
cdub 1998
Is there a version of Camino for the PC user or any other good browsers for the PC users?
Nutterbutter
Title: Thunderbird.
Post by: cdub1988 on November 18, 2003, 08:41:05 AM