Techsurvivors

Archives => 2004 => Topic started by: nels96 on January 02, 2004, 03:48:12 PM

Title: How to make reduced scale the default?
Post by: nels96 on January 02, 2004, 03:48:12 PM
I  am on a iMac, using OS 10.2.8, with a Lexmark 32Z printer (upgraded for OS X).

I generally  want to print using the page setup scale at 75%.

However everytime I startup, I find I must go to Page Setup and reduce the Scale to 70% from 100%.

I cannot find a preference setting to keep it at a default level of 70%.

Please help,  Thanks   nels96
Title: How to make reduced scale the default?
Post by: jepinto on January 03, 2004, 03:38:52 AM
Nels:  Aggravating isn't it?

When you have your settings the way you like them, use the bottom drop down menu (it should say Standard) and do a "Save As".  Name it something you'll remember, i.e. I have a "LW Netscape" that has print background images and print background colors checked off.

The next time you print, the same settings will be preserved, and on my set up, the newest "profile" is automatically selected.  If not, use the pull down to select the profile you want.