Techsurvivors
Archives => 2004 => Topic started by: Peter on January 26, 2004, 04:12:13 PM
-
Will any of these camcorders work?
Especially the Sony DCR-TRV19- the iMovie compatibility sheet says that the DCR-TRV17, DCR-TRV18, and DCR-TRV20 are all compatible, but nothing on the DCR-TRV 19.
Really getting frustrating- we're trying to by a DV camcorder with the points that my mom has built up o the VISA, but the only vendor that has a gift card, and sells Mac compatible electronics is Circuit City- the link is their selection of DV camcorders.
HELP!
->Peter
PS- is there a reason why I found the Math A exam to be unbelievably hard? (Math A is Algebra and Geometry)
-
I have a canon ZR 60 mini DV. The ZR 65 listed in your link is essentially the same camera. I am very happy with it (and in Canon cameras in General... I also have a canon digital elph and a eos rebel 35mm film camera). It works fine with iMovie. I can't help much with the Sony, other than to guess that it most likely will also work.
Steve
P.S. I noticed that your link says that this camera is "not available" But when I did a search of all the actual stores within 100 miles of me... all of them had it in Stock
-
I'm pretty sure the Sony DCR-TRV19 will work.

It's listed here.
http://www.apple.com/digitalhub/buy/movies...videocamcorders
And you can buy one through Apple.
http://www.apple.com/digitalhub/buy/movies...videocamcorders
Don't worry about "Mac compatible electronics".
Just find a Vendor that sells Camcorders.