Techsurvivors

Archives => 2003 => Topic started by: Sarah Raleigh on March 19, 2003, 12:26:00 PM

Title: Swatch Libraries don\'t show in Illustrator 10
Post by: Sarah Raleigh on March 19, 2003, 12:26:00 PM
Hi All!
My swatch libraries do not show up in Illustrator 10.0.3 in OSX (under window-swatch libraries). However, when I open the same Illustrator app. in OS9, they are there.
Anyone know why???
thanks!
Sarah
Title: Swatch Libraries don\'t show in Illustrator 10
Post by: Mrious_be on March 19, 2003, 12:58:00 PM
Are they here:
Adobe Illustrator 10/presets/swatches/xxxxx

I use personalised swatch libraries to, and i have no problem seeing them.
Title: Swatch Libraries don\'t show in Illustrator 10
Post by: Paddy on March 19, 2003, 01:21:00 PM
Aha...think I found it Sarah! (good ole Google does it again!) I searched under "Illustrator X + swatch libraries" and found this:

http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/2c1b...1ba.htm?code=TA

You mentioned (last night at pottery) that you'd had font and ATM issues...think that may be what caused your problems with Illustrator.

Now you've got that spare drive...you know what to do!    Wipe, partition and reinstall. I'm willing to bet that it will cure all the various ills you've been experiencing.
Title: Swatch Libraries don\'t show in Illustrator 10
Post by: Sarah Raleigh on March 19, 2003, 03:17:00 PM
Wow, Paddy. You are amazing! Thank you!!!

(And Mrious–be, yes my swatches are in that presets folder, but thanks for asking!)