Techsurvivors
Archives => 2003 => Topic started by: Mrious_be on March 18, 2003, 11:35:00 PM
-
Hi everyone
Gosh, lots seems to be changed while i was gone those two weeks
Did the administrators really waited to change till i was gone or so?
Anyway, the boar loads much faster on my site and i think everything is looking really nice, so a very well job for everyone who worked on giving us the new layout.
Ok, so i'm back from Boston, after another great two weeks with my friend.
Again (as last time) i really missed her when i had to go home, just wish i could take her with me.
But i do feel ok, no jetlag of a serious kind, no bad stomach feelings... i guess thinking at the fun times helps much
I'll be posting pictures soon, but again we didn't took that much
Than about Safari:
I'm using Safari 1.0 Beta (v60) but for TS it doesn't remember my cookies.
This isn't to bad, but offcourse it helps me when i see what the new post ares and which aren't.
Does anyone has/had this problem or any ideas how to solve it?
Well, to end this post,
It's great to be back at TS and euhm.... it seems that someone thought it was a good idea to upgrade my membership to "TS Addict" status?
Gosh
-
Hey M_B. Nice to hear from you.
Have you tried having TS Delete your Cookies?
People asked about you.
http://www.techsurvivors.net/cgi-bin/ultim...ic;f=1;t=010533
And. Too late.
http://www.techsurvivors.net/cgi-bin/ultim...ic;f=1;t=010425
-
quote:
Originally posted by kelly:
Have you tried having TS Delete your Cookies?
I did opened the TS profile already while on TS, hoping it would create new cookies for it, but it didn't.
But i didn't know you could make TS delete your older cookies and make new ones, so i'll be checking that out now.
I answered both other topics you post here first
I'll let you know about cookies, thanks for advice.
-
...and the favicons, Marcel.
I didn't notice until I opened TS in Camino that this site's favicon had changed along with the other little miracles worked at the weekend.
Safari gives me the old oakleaf one, stashed away in user/Library/Caches/com.apple.Webkit/Icons. The contents of that folder are unreadable to my eye. I can't remember where I saw the tip that you can trash the lot without harm.
If you want to pick and choose, this icon manager freebie lets you do so.
-
The "Delete all TS cookies" thing didn't worked, i still don't see post that are changed after last log in.
Maybe i'll log out for a while, or maybe i need to log in everytime i go to TS?
Nick,
The "favicon" did changed here, so i think that's all ok, it's just the problem i have with "remembering" last seen posts.
Would like to get it solved, cause it's much easier that way.
Am i really the only one having this problem?
-
After you Delete Cookies try the Update New Post Indicators.
-
Loggin out, deleting TS cookies manualy (with Safari cookie window) worked for now, now i just hope it remembers it always.
-
Yipieeeee, it works now woohoooo, much easier