Techsurvivors
Archives => 2003 => Topic started by: RNKIII on March 19, 2003, 03:44:00 PM
-
Former Vice President Al Gore Joins Apple's Board of Directors
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/030319/sfw088_1.html
Bob K
-
Amazing
-
I knew he was an Apple fan... too bad he wasn't elected president, maybe we would see even more Mac's in the White house.... in the oval office... how cool wouldn't that had been?
-
I can See it now, you look in the oval office, ad see a 23" Cinema Display on the desk and a Dual 1.42 Ghz Tower (president can afford the latest and greatest, right ) on the floor next to it
-
"He popularized the term "Information Superhighway," and was instrumental in fighting for federal funds to assist in building what later became the Internet."
"Mr. Gore serves as a Senior Advisor to Google, Inc."
He's also dedicated to education.
He's alright with me!
-
Yes! Lots of good news on Mac Central today. I'm glad to hear that Gore joined the BOD and also amused at the fact that Microsoft made the "101 Dumbest Moments in Business" list. Read more about it here. You can also see the ad here.
Jay
-
This Is what It would look like if Al Gore was in the Presidential office now (I know, its amatuer )
-
Yeah,
"Do you think I should use the unsharpen mask on this image or what?"