Author Topic: The 200 club  (Read 4780 times)

Offline giantmike

  • TS Addict
  • *****
  • Posts: 1117
    • View Profile
    • http://www.giantmike.com
The 200 club
« on: September 13, 2003, 10:14:42 PM »
As I know there are many bowlers here, I would like to say that I have now officially entered the 200 club.

Before tonight, the best I had accomplished in the game of bowling was 185.

My roomate and I went out to the alley, for the first time in a few months. The first game we both did horrible, not having bowled for a while. Then it happened. During the course of the second game, I bowled 8 strikes on my way to getting a total score of 218!

I'm so proud of myself :-D

Offline beacher

  • TS Addict
  • *****
  • Posts: 1508
    • View Profile
    • http://sonofabeach-beacher.blogspot.com/
The 200 club
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2003, 10:26:39 PM »
That's GREAT, GM!  I remember how I felt as I was closing in on my first 200 game, and the disbelief I felt when I broke it!  Well on your way to the "perfect" game, buddy; keep it up! clap.gif

Offline jepinto

  • TS Addict
  • *****
  • Posts: 6195
    • View Profile
    • http://
The 200 club
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2003, 04:51:29 AM »
YeeHAW!!

Congratulations!!  

Yipee!!

You GO Mike!

Do not fear your enemies.  The worse they can do is kill you.  Do not fear friends.  At worst, they may betray you.
Fear those who do not care; they neither kill nor betray, but betrayal and murder exist because of their silent consent.
~Bruno Jasienski~

Offline pendragon

  • TS Addict
  • *****
  • Posts: 7178
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pendragonservices.com
The 200 club
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2003, 07:53:18 AM »
Waydago Mike!

Alas, my approach to bowling -- http://www.skunkstudios.com/gutterball/

Harv
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~ Voltaire

Offline Mrious_be

  • TS Addict
  • *****
  • Posts: 3156
    • View Profile
    • http://www.marceldaems.com
The 200 club
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2003, 10:19:03 AM »
QUOTE(jepinto @ Sep 14 2003, 11:51 AM)

 Lovely avatar biggrin.gif

thumbup.gif  clap.gif for Giantmike smile.gif
[img]http://dwdf.daisypath.com/a4ipp1.png\" border=\"0\" class=\"linked-sig-image\" /]

Offline Bernie

  • Super Duper Poster
  • ****
  • Posts: 715
    • View Profile
    • http://www.techsurvivors.net
The 200 club
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2003, 11:27:14 AM »
Congrads Mike smile.gif  Hey Harv. I play the Gutterball  Game on the Windows machine .  You  Watching me   unsure.gif  
Hey! Who are those Guys in Trench Coats outside  eek2.gif
B MacHappy! TS makes you that way!  ® < And don't forget it!

Offline pendragon

  • TS Addict
  • *****
  • Posts: 7178
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pendragonservices.com
The 200 club
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2003, 12:00:08 PM »
Bernie, Those are not guys! They are the horney Russian nymphs I sent to your home. Really! Handle with care.

Enjoy, or return to sender! Devilish2.gif

Harv
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~ Voltaire

Offline Bernie

  • Super Duper Poster
  • ****
  • Posts: 715
    • View Profile
    • http://www.techsurvivors.net
The 200 club
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2003, 09:37:48 PM »
Yes  In dee dee  Sir HarvMaster! I'll handle with care. I don't sweat lil things.   Let you Nymphs know
I'll   return to sender  when I say so  LOL smile.gif  I've got good back up! TSr's will help me in time of need. I hope??  unsure.gif
B MacHappy! TS makes you that way!  ® < And don't forget it!