Archives > 2007

FormulatePro

<< < (2/3) > >>

sluggo:
Still having problems, even with FormMate. I think it has more to do with the Lexmark X5150 scanner software at this point. I can scan the document, but when I open it in FormMate the thing is huge. When I use the pulldown menu to make it into a manageable size, then I run into the same problem of my input text being smaller than I'd like.
Bout ready to throw in the towel on this one for the time being.

jb:
sluggo. Try the following:

- Drag your scanned document onto GraphicConverter app.
- Save the document as a .pdf document
- Drag the saved as .pdf document onto your FormulatePro app. or the FormMate app.

Hope this works.

jb

sluggo:
QUOTE(jb @ Dec 4 2007, 09:48 AM) sluggo. Try the following:

- Drag your scanned document onto GraphicConverter app.
- Save the document as a .pdf document
- Drag the saved as .pdf document onto your FormulatePro app. or the FormMate app.

Hope this works.

jb

Can only locate 2 folders for GraphicConverter support, but no app. Is it something that would come on the OS DVD that I could ferret out with Pacifist?

jb:
GraphicConverter is available here for 34.95

Not to be confused with Graphic Converter (2 words) available here for 19.95. I don't have this one. It does not show that it can translate a PDF document into a .jpg.

jb

sluggo:
Thanks for the effort, jb. With my previous luck, I think I'll just suck it up and live without the fill in function for now. Hate to spend $34.95 on another software that I would fail to decipher or that would just fail me, period.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version