Welcome to Techsurvivors > Tech

FIXED--1Password and Chrome

<< < (2/2)

kimmer:
I'm now working with 1Password on the Chrome issue.

--- Quote from: Xairbusdriver on August 01, 2020, 09:36:12 AM ---Speaking of rants... (See? I'm the [useless?] rant king!! :yahoo:)
I'm still upset, frustrated, negatively affected by the local digital news 'paper' that won't allow 1PW to insert data in the login fields. :wallbash:

--- End quote ---
I've bumped into several sites like this. Not fun.

kimmer:
Everything is now fixed. Apparently CCC had backed up several copies of 1Password, and some support files. I've now turned that off in CCC, and I've removed all those files and restarted my iMac -- all per instructions from 1Password support. All is now working.

Xairbusdriver:
Glad you got things sorted! :thumbup: :clap:

I was frustrated just yesterday by another app that was complaining about having too many copies installed. :wallbash: It is now marked as 'do not copy' in CCC. I suppose it is a combination of a protection for the dev to prevent unpaid installs and the ease of restoring capabilities of CCC. Still, I wish devs would simply recognize the difference between how many computers vs how many drives... :coolio: :stop: :flail:

kimmer:

--- Quote from: Xairbusdriver on August 03, 2020, 12:07:20 PM ---Still, I wish devs would simply recognize the difference between how many computers vs how many drives... :coolio: :stop: :flail:

--- End quote ---
AGREE!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version