Author Topic: 2026 - My Shetland blog  (Read 47043 times)

Offline Frances144

  • TS Addict
  • *****
  • Posts: 6581
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myshetland.co.uk
Re: 2026 - My Shetland blog
« Reply #270 on: October 04, 2026, 11:34:38 AM »
https://myshetland.co.uk/sheep-decisions/

In or out - Lambie can't decide.

Offline Frances144

  • TS Addict
  • *****
  • Posts: 6581
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myshetland.co.uk
Re: 2026 - My Shetland blog
« Reply #271 on: October 05, 2026, 11:30:21 AM »
https://myshetland.co.uk/country-mouse/

To Lerwick  to get my hair cut so I don't look like a "country mouse" when I get to London.

Offline Frances144

  • TS Addict
  • *****
  • Posts: 6581
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myshetland.co.uk
Re: 2026 - My Shetland blog
« Reply #272 on: October 06, 2026, 11:08:26 AM »
https://myshetland.co.uk/my-last-oyster-catcher/

Today I saw my last oystercatcher of the year.

Offline Frances144

  • TS Addict
  • *****
  • Posts: 6581
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myshetland.co.uk
Re: 2026 - My Shetland blog
« Reply #273 on: October 07, 2026, 11:03:52 AM »
https://myshetland.co.uk/a-perfect-day/

Packing and hoping for no dramas.